academie: Walters Update

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Mon Sep 3 17:56:36 PDT 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Edvard Gayer wrote:

> All:
>
> Second - Based on reading up on the festival, I believe it is must more
> likely that we've been invited to perform at the festival, NOT as part of
> their indoor exhibit.

	Even better. I had visions of dancers encased in glass.  We'd
probably be more visible that way anyway.

> Third - Even with that, it still seems like a good thing to do, assuming
> that we can achieve critical mass *and* we can learn more about the minimum
> level of authenticity they're looking for.

	Well, consider critical mass to be equal to critical mass - 1
	(ie I'll come. I can dress to their specs and i'd be willing to
study for it)

> coming great distance, and my understanding is that the Academie would be
> performing *both* days, possibly multiple times per day.

	When are the performance times? How far apart are they?  Will we
have to bring our lunches? It looks like we'll be competing for attention
with other high-energy performance acts. I suggest switching off dancers
and shpeilers so we don't get tired and risk appearing tired.

	Respectfully,
	Constanza