academie: University cabins - where to send reservations

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 09:19:24 PDT 2001

 OOPS!  I forgot to tell you to make the cabin reservation checks to: Shire of Crannog Mor, SCA, Inc.  You can send the reservation & check to me at 280 Queen Street, Boone, NC 28607.
Thanks!
Elize

Greetings!

Reservations for cabin space for University are
suddenly coming in fast and furious this week. If you
need cabin space, please send me the following:

SCA name(s)
mundane name(s)
which night(s)
what group you want to stay with, if any
a way that I can contact you at the last minute (snow
means we go to plan B)
*** a check for $10 per person per night***

I can't make a reservation without payment in hand. I
will be glad to let you know that I have received your
reservation & check if you include an email address
with it.

For other details, such as directions, please see the
local information University page at
pages.prodigy.net/misa.s/university.htm. Don't forget
to bring lots of blankets, and a cloak for the evening!

=====

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom." - Mark Twain