academie: University - local info - updated

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 08:20:24 PDT 2001

Greetings again!

Please pass this announcement on to other lists, as you deem appropriate.

Several folks have emailed me to let me know that the map of Appalachian State University on the Crannog Mor university page is down.  It appears that ASU has removed that map completely, and replaced it with a more up-to-date map at www.web.appstate.edu/asuinfo/maps/index.html.  On this new map, you can use basically the same method as listed on the Crannog Mor university page to find Sanford Hall, but Sanford and IG Greer are now purple on the new map.  It also contains links to directions from several states.

Unfortunately, my modem at home fried, and I can't get back on the webpage to fix the link until at least next week.  The address for the Crannog Mor university page is pages.prodigy.net/misa.s/university.htm, and you should find just about any other local information you might need.  Also feel free to contact me at elizedenizza at yahoo.com if I can help you in any other way, or if what you need to know isn't there.

In appreciation of your patience while I wade through technical difficulties (and I welcome suggestions on how to fix it by remote, sent privately),

Elize de Nizza, site autocrat, Fall University

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom." - Mark Twain