academie: University cabins - making a reservation

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 07:31:14 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Reservations for cabin space for University are
suddenly coming in fast and furious this week.  If you
need cabin space, please send me the following:

SCA name(s)
mundane name(s)
which night(s)
what group you want to stay with, if any
a way that I can contact you at the last minute (snow
means we go to plan B)
*** a check for $10 per person per night***

I can't make a reservation without payment in hand. I
will be glad to let you know that I have received your
reservation & check if you include an email address
with it.

For other details, such as directions, please see the
local information University page at
pages.prodigy.net/misa.s/university.htm.  Don't forget
to bring lots of blankets, and a cloak for the evening!

=====

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom." - Mark Twain