academie: Local Practices and the Website

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Aug 27 13:19:20 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow dance geeks,

Rowen's message about looking to the Academie website for information on
Isenfir's dance practice reminded me that I'd like to get a collection of all
regular and semi-irregular dance practices in the Kingdom to place on the
Academie website.  I think this would be a great resource.

So if you run a local practice, please send me your basics, at the very least
when they are and who to contact about them (preferably e-mail and phone
number).  Any more information would be great.

The KMoAS website has a listing, but I have no idea how up-to-date it is, so I'd
like to start clean.

Thanks!