academie: symposium

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:54:13 PDT 2001

 Crannog Mor is definitely out.  With University coming up, we have our hands full.
Speaking of, anybody who'd like cabin space for University needs to let me know soon.  Reservations are coming in quickly!  (Shameless plug, but it *is* a kingdom event.)
Elize
  Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote: On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 03:36:24PM -0400, KilrRabbit at aol.com wrote:

> I can't remeber if I posted this or not so I am reposting it. Due
> to scheduling conflicts Falcon Cree is unable to host a fall dance
> event. We would love to host one, we even have the site picked out,
> but we have to many things on the calendar for this fall/winter to
> do it then.

That's too bad.

Is any other group in the Southern region able to host this event?
You'd have to get a site sooner than ASAP...

Gregory Blount

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom." - Mark Twain