academie: Dancing at Post-Pennsic Revel (Storvik)

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:15:50 PDT 2001

I realize it's kinda late notice, but I wanted to put word out that tomorrow
evening's "Post Pennsic Revel" in Storvik has DANCING tagged as one of it's
featured activities.

I was asked by the Autocrat several months ago to run dancing at the event
-- I still need to get in touch with Stefan to make sure we're not
duplicating effort here (Stefan, you out there?) -- but have been a tad
swamped of late to get word out to everyone.

Anyway, the event flyer is online at
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0108/post_pennsic_revel.htm  There will be
dancing, NO feast, and NO fighting (Vard says, "Three Thumbs Up!")  The site
is open from 5-10pm (it's an evening event), and there will be desserts to
be had.

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm