academie: need help

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 09:53:56 PDT 2001

Greetings!

My dance leader for our Feste d'Autumne (Sept. 21-23 in Boone, NC) has had to back out for personal reasons, so I need someone to lead a dance Saturday night, as well as a class or two during the day.  I'm autocratting the event, so I'd rather not take on leading the dance too.

Since I had already paid for an on-board, on-site reservation for him, I'll transfer that to whoever takes his place...so you get in & get WELL fed (10 remove French-style feast) for just your cost of travel to the event.  The website for the event is at pages.prodigy.net/misa.s/feste.htm...if that doesn't work, end it with the misa.s and click on Feste.

Thanks!

Elize the Anxious Autocrat

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom." - Mark Twain