academie: looking for music

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:37:42 PDT 2001

An option folk may want to consider if they're in an ULTRA hurry to get
dance music is to download MP3 versions of the different dance tunes.  At
one time, they could be had from Eric Praetzel's website:
http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/sca-music.html

At the moment, I can't seem to connect there... don't know if the site is
gone or if the 'net is just being persnickity this afternoon.  YMMV.

Re: our heraldry.  Yes, any member of the Academie can wear the
Spike-and-Dance badge in pretty much any fashion they wish.  The only thing
we ask is that it *not* be worn on a baldric UNLESS you happen to be running
a dance practice, class, demo, ball, etc, at the time.  We've agreed that
blue baldrics would be reserved within the Academie for use by Dance
Masters/Mistresses who are discharging their duties.  :)

-Vard