academie: looking for music

MICHAEL S LYONS CORILLA at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 13 20:42:46 PDT 2001

Are you on the western side of the Kingdom?  Hmm, if we get a website for the academie, maybe there could be a kingdom map, showing where people are located.  Well, a kingdom map, along with a listing of members by group.

I get to wear the device.  COOL!  Now I gotta get something made up to wear.

Michael