academie: looking for music

MICHAEL S LYONS CORILLA at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 12 13:44:38 PDT 2001

Hi, who is still at home this week?  I'm saving up leave and money for next
year's vacation fest, possibly including Pennsic.

I'm looking for dance music tapes or CD's.  Right now I just need some
bransles, the Maltese, Tanglebransle (?), and other simple stuff that I know
from memory.  What with most everybody up at Pennsic, where should I look if
I want the music soon?  My shire is helping out the local YMCA with their
day camp - we're doing "Medieval Week", which may include some group dances
for the kids.

Any assistance is appreciated,
Michael