academie: We don't need no stinkin' badges (or do we?)

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 11:34:37 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/27/2001 8:36:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
scavard at hotmail.com writes:

> One idea was to make favors: something approx
> 5" wide that would hang from your belt.

Personally, I would rather have a sash to tie to the arm, or something like
that.....Those finger-towell favors are period only circa 1966, as far as
research as been able to demonstrate, and also depend upon one wearing a
belt...And belt widths can vary rather drastically (mine tend to be 4-5
inches wide, for example); whereas, a sash is a one-size fits all sort of
thing that can be secured to any part of the wearer's clothing/body.

Judith