academie: We don't need no stinkin' badges (or do we?)

KilrRabbit at aol.com KilrRabbit at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 09:15:51 PDT 2001

Now that the badge has passed I will take the time to clean up & improve the pattern I have for it (after pennsic).  I am more than willing to machein embroider the design for people if they get me their item, or I can make "patches" that people can put on their fabric.
Greg - Terri has the cross stich program - yes? Maybe she can convert the design for us.

Victoria

Using our heraldry will identify us as members, and will also