academie: We don't need no stinkin' badges (or do we?)

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Jul 27 07:31:57 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

I presume most of you have seen this, but for those not on the Merry Rose or who
don't read the heraldic acceptances and returns, our *proposed* badge is now
*officially* our badge...

The following items were ACCEPTED by the Laurel Sovereign of Arms
at her June Meeting:

ATLANTIA

Atlantia, Kingdom of. Badge for the L'Academie Atlantienne de la
 Danse. Azure, a dance argent, overall a unicornate natural
 seahorse Or.

    The overall charge is grandfathered to the kingdom.

In case you haven't seen it yet, you can check it out at

   http://scs.student.virginia.edu/~isenfir/academie/badges.htm

Thanks to Vard for getting it done so quickly.  Five month turnaround on
heraldry is pretty darn good. :)