academie: Winter Symposium

MICHAEL S LYONS CORILLA at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 19 14:44:41 PDT 2001

Marion,

I'm in total agreement with your message.  And it's good to know I'm not the
only diabetic here.  (that's why I was so thin before)  Oh, I'm learning to
fence too, and plan to try rapier eventually.

Not just having a long enough dinner break, but there should be some time
between classes too.  I know I couldn't go thru 6 straight hours of classes
again.  There seemed to be a number of people who were worn out by the last
class of the day (at the last Symposium).

John of Ravenswood
(and no longer the Gaunt)