academie: Winter Symposium

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:08:09 PDT 2001

I've submitted paperwork with the Community center already, and hope to hear
back next week to confirm that they've given it to us.  There shouldn't be a
problem, since NOBODY has made any requests this far in advance, but
considering that I've put in for longer hours than they're normally open, I
want to wait until I hear from them before I start monkeying-around with the
schedule.  For now, the site opens at 11am (we get it earlier than that for
set-up), and closes at 11pm.

I appreciate everyone's inputs, keep 'em coming!  :)

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm