academie: Winter Symposium

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:49:25 PDT 2001

with a comment about the diner hour.. what ever we decided keep in mind that
dance is and atheltic activity, and people need to eat. I have to yell at
fencers to talk a lunch break I don't want to start yelling at dancers to
take a diner break. what ever is alloted for dinner... leave enough time
that people do not feel that skipping is the better option than eating
becuase they don't want to miss  this class or that class. this is just a
health reminder form the friendly neighborhood diabeteic who gets wrapped up
in things and forgets to take care of her self

Marion