academie: Coronation

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 09:43:19 PDT 2001

Hi Guys,

Lochmere is doing Coronation, so I'm in charge of finding someone to run the
dancing. There isn't going to be a ball, just dancing after feast. I've
arranged so that we have our own building. If anyone remembers the Crown that
Havorc won, it's the same site, and we have the little chapel.

Since it's not a ball, it's more like a dance practice- this would be perfect
for someone who hasn't run dance at a big event to take. I am willing to
advise ahead of time on what needs to be done.

The date is September 7-9, with dancing at least the night of the 8th, more
if there's call for it.

Lady Etain