academie: Winter Symposium

Debbie Halstead jebbydo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 15:58:09 PDT 2001

I'll also note that at the last one in Isenfir, there
were dancers well after midnight (and frankly, after
most of us Isenfiri had dropped.)

Deborah
--- Judithsca at aol.com wrote:
> <<The site is free, provided we're done and gone by
> 9:30 pm.  After that,
> it's
> $30 per hour per room.>>
>
> Personally, and this is coming from a poor, starving
> student :), I woudl
> rather pay the money for the rooms to use them past
> 9:30...Having a ball that
> is only two horus long after an entire day of
> classes seems awfully skimpy,
> especially for people who might be driving long
> distances to get in their
> dance fix.  If you divide the cost of using that one
> room past 9:30, say
> until 12:30, for three hours, amongst the number of
> people who woudl probably
> attend, the site cost would still be really
> reasonable....
>
> Judith

> human about problems, send
> mail to owner-academie at pbm.com

=====

Dragon Knife Company -- www.dragonsupply.com

Head Scientist-Clan McArgh's Super Secret Sacred Muppet Labs
GMOSS Jebby Do of Psi-Phi
Lady Deborah McArgh, Known as the Cynical of Isenfir
Seneschale of the Shire Of Isenfir

"It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes." - Jimmy Buffett