Fwd: academie: fall symposium

KilrRabbit at aol.com KilrRabbit at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 04:55:26 PDT 2001

Our business meeting is held on the first Monday of the month so I will formally discuss the issue then. I am not yet familier with the sites around here but I think we have some that will work. I do know that anything hosted here in the fall will need to be mid-november, we have an event (Passage East which I will be talking to you about soon) on the 3rd weekend of October so we will need atleast a few weeks of down time. I'll keep you posted as to the response I get about the whole thing.

Victoria