Fwd: academie: fall symposium

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Jul 15 11:07:11 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 01:49:05PM -0400, Edvard Gayer wrote:

> May I suggest we discuss the feasibility of having multiple, rotating
> Symposia first?  Then, if it is workable and something we all think is a
> good idea, we can turn our energies toward finding sites.

I think it's already considered feasible. It's been brought up
repeatedly and the discussion was always about, "Hey, we should do
it!"  and "who can we get to sponsor it in the south?" Another way the
same thing was discussed was that the Windmasters people were saying
that they thought an all dance event was the best way to get better
dancing at events and attract more attention to the local practices.

Victoria, by all means please go talk to your locals about finding a
site for the fall.

The Isenfir Dance Conspiracy will convene a meeting at some point and
discuss what's up with Nothing But Dance. As you guys know we're a
highly structured group, and we plan years in advance...

Gregory Blount