academie: University post-revel

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 13:06:20 PDT 2001

Since I've gotten the question already:

We are working on arrangements for a post-revel.  I'll
pass along more info once we feel a little more
certain we've got the site lined up, but the way it
looks right now it should be really cool.  My main
requirement is that there is plenty of space for
dancing...

Elize

=====
"Try not to have a good time.  This is supposed to be educational."   - Charles Schultz (Peanuts cartoonist)