academie: Octoberversity Classes

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:02:46 PDT 2001

So to recap, here's what I've got:

Etain (class TBD)
Judith (Medieval Peasant Dances and/or Intermediate 15c Italian)
Vard (underperformed ECDs)
Rowen (another class on underperformed ECDs)
Greg (How to teach dance)
Elise (Old Measures)

Anybody else want to teach something?

Questions:

- for Judith:  Which do you prefer, MPD or Intermediate 15c It.?
- for Etain:  If Judith teaches Intermediate, would you teach Beginning 15c
It?
- for Rowen:  We don't both need to teach the same class, is there something
else you can teach or should I cancel mine?
- for Elise:  I need your mundane name.

I will borrow from previous class descriptions to provide to the University
Chancellor, unless you would like to come up with a description on your own.
  (Greg, you may need to provide me one for your class).  As in Universities
past, we'll offer the lecture class(es) first, followed by practicums, and
if we have more than one class covering the same style, we'll put them in
the right order (beginning before intermediate).