academie: University deadline

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:44:35 PDT 2001

I think i put this out to vard only earlier today.. since I am chatchign up
on over a week of email.. gah

I will be able to dobegining itlain , or a brasle class  or both.. if soem
one wants to do the registering for everyone.

On to other things,

it looks like I may very  very big May be involoved with the autocrating of
runs stone coliguium in  scared stone inthe next year... very very
tentativer guys.. but I would like to see a dance track for both Mid eastern
and courtly dances if possible so every put your thinking caps on and get
prepared to travel to  western NC....

a problem which has surfaced inthis area is that everyone who really likes
dance is also very bussy with other things. so are there any ideas of how to
get motivate people but also inform them that dance practice after rapier
practice when you run both is not going to happen.

just a few things

marion