academie: University deadline

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:47:07 PDT 2001

Hiya all:

Yeah, I can handle getting class info together... that's one of my jobs, is
it not?

I have seen two instructor offerings:  Etain has offered to teach something
(need to refine just what that will be), and Judith to either reprise her
saltarello/piva class or an intermediate 15th c Italian.  I will add myself
to that group, I'll probably teach another of those "Secret" Playford
dances.

I suppose we'll teach the standard fare (Intro to ECD, Intro to Bransles,
Intro to Italians), with a lecture or two thrown in about dance history or
etiquette.  Anyone got an idea for something new?

-Vard