academie: University deadline

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 06:14:44 PDT 2001

The Shire of Crannog Mor has put in a bid for this
University.  If we get it, I'll be the autocrat.  In
as much as I have control, it'll be a dance-friendly
event (as in, I'm scoping out the largest room,
looking for a place for the post-revel, etc.).  Please
let me know if there are other considerations.  We're
supposed to hear something quickly, so IF we get it,
I'll let everyone know soon.

Elize
--- Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:
> Forwarded from the Merry Rose. Vard, are you
> energetic enough to
> organize a track, or is anyone else jumping with
> excitement? We'll
> need to act fairly quickly.
>
> From: "Ysolt la Bretonne" <ysolt at nc.rr.com>
> To: "merryrose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:58:00 -0400
>
> Good gentles,
>
> As we plan for the October 6 session of University,
> I ask that you have your
> class proposals to us by July 13, so that we may
> make the Acorn deadline.
> Please include email and phone contact information
> for the teacher, class
> description, class size limit and costs (if any).
> These may be sent to
> university at atlantia.sca.org. You may contact Lady
> Ysolt (919-489-6662) or
> mail proposals to Nancy Davis, 118 Monticello Ave,
> Durham, NC 27707.
>
> We expect to finalize the site (western NC) in the
> next few days so that it
> may be announced in the August Acorn. As soon as
> this is decided, we will
> post here again.
>
> Please cross post this message to any lists that
> seem appropriate.
>
> In service,
> Ysolt
>
> Lady Ysolt la Bretonne, CP
> Deputy University Chancellor
>
> Argent a mouse statant sable between three ermine
> spots gules

> human about problems, send
> mail to owner-academie at pbm.com

=====