academie: University deadline

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Jun 27 21:24:06 PDT 2001

Forwarded from the Merry Rose. Vard, are you energetic enough to
organize a track, or is anyone else jumping with excitement? We'll
need to act fairly quickly.

From: "Ysolt la Bretonne" <ysolt at nc.rr.com>
To: "merryrose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:58:00 -0400

Good gentles,

As we plan for the October 6 session of University, I ask that you have your
class proposals to us by July 13, so that we may make the Acorn deadline.
Please include email and phone contact information for the teacher, class
description, class size limit and costs (if any). These may be sent to
university at atlantia.sca.org. You may contact Lady Ysolt (919-489-6662) or
mail proposals to Nancy Davis, 118 Monticello Ave, Durham, NC 27707.

We expect to finalize the site (western NC) in the next few days so that it
may be announced in the August Acorn. As soon as this is decided, we will
post here again.

Please cross post this message to any lists that seem appropriate.

In service,
Ysolt

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne, CP
Deputy University Chancellor

Argent a mouse statant sable between three ermine spots gules