academie: Reports? - KWDS

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Thu Jun 14 17:06:59 PDT 2001

I will agree with Bryan on the hot thing...There were these two little crank
windows in the rooms that did nothing...and after dancing all day and at the
balls and then walking home uphill...Well, you can imagine!

I loved the variety of classes...My mind is totally full from the Cascarde
class...but I am glad I survived!  I learned many things and got to meet
some cool folks...including these folks from Finland!

Also, the Hindu Temple Dance was excellent!

Rowen ferch Rhys