academie: Highland River

Debbie Halstead jebbydo at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 09:56:05 PDT 2001

They do allow pups on leash, and it's 3 hours from
Charlottesville up 81, an hour 20 minutes from Falls
Church (in Hagerstown Maryland.) It's a really pretty
site . . .

Deb
--- Lightning <rlightning at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Somebody want to fill me in on where this is?
> Etain...like how far is it
> from Fred-nick and do they allow dogs?
>
> Gregory is headed for the dance event up north so
> I'm at loose ends.
>
> Rebecca

> human about problems, send
> mail to owner-academie at pbm.com

=====

Dragon Knife Company -- www.dragonsupply.com

Head Scientist-Clan McArgh's Super Secret Sacred Muppet Labs
GMOSS Jebby Do of Psi-Phi
Lady Deborah McArgh, Known as the Cynical of Isenfir
Seneschale of the Shire Of Isenfir

"It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes." - Jimmy Buffett