academie: Highland River

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:57:07 PDT 2001

I would consider it, but with 20th Year and University back-to-back, I'm
just too pooped to think about going to another event this weekend.

I got a copy of their event flyer.  They've announced dancing.  You may want
to check with the Autocrat before showing up and assuming that you're
running it.  :)

Look at this as an opportunity to get a new member for the Academie.  We
don't have any from HF yet.

-V