academie: KWDS

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 07:51:54 PDT 2001

> 	The 'armor' is in the regulations we are sworn > to
obey

AWWWWWWW....Do I gotta?

> 	"You shall keep our cause to be kept, our orders,
> rules and
> conventions .."  The rules and conventions state
> that we're not supposed
> to attack anyone who isn't in rapier armor.

But, but...wasn't it you who was considering
poisoning?  (Well, I do have a new poison ring, plan
B.)

> > rather loosely) isn't a fencer, then I figure all
> > those fencing rules don't apply...  (hopeful grin)
>
> 	They apply, however if you want to break them I
> won't be the one
> reporting it :)

WHEW!!!

> 	Be careful - Greg has actually had some experience
> fencing.

Who says I'm necessarily worried about him - that
could be conveyed in some strange sense as flattery.
Never even met him (thanks to the ever-changing court
schedule at 20YC), so I have no reason (as yet) to
skewer him in particular.  No, I'm thinking in the
broader sense.  Hey, my (Scottish) clan motto is
"nunquam non paratus" - never unprepared.  Just tryin'
to live up to the precedent.

Elize
> 	Constanza

=====