academie: KWDS

Lightning rlightning at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 18:28:06 PDT 2001

Constanza postulated:

>"Kingdom mercilessly. You may kill a flirtatious dancer only if you believe
>he has the upper hand and if you consider his wit and charm to be
>'weapons' ;)
>(of course we're ignoring the official rules here which say he
>has to be in armor)

I'm sure that if enough of us got together we could make a case for wit and
charm being considered weapons which might be applicable in this case. As
for armor...hmm... I'll have to think on that one. But alas you fair maidens
shall have to be my champions as I'm not allowed to handle sharp objects
which might be used as weapons...especially long ones. I also suppose the
mercy clause could be called upon. Does that mean you beat the opponent
senseless instead of killing him?

And Gregory replied:

> But you're a woman and I'm a man, so everyone knows you always have
> the advantage of me.

<snort> I don't care what world or kingdom we're in but somehow I don't
imagine anybody having advantage of you ;-)

>And I'm a true subject of Atlantia.

I'll grant you that one.

> Thus, you must be merciful to me at all times. Q. E. D.

Well, if we define merciful as I proposed above ;-)

Full of giggles,
Rebecca