academie: KWDS

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 08:53:08 PDT 2001

Do I need to bring *my* rapier stuff too??  I am
taking the rapier/dance class, so I suppose I'd have
an excuse...  (Thanks for the idea!)

Constanza, I'm guessing that rapier oath doesn't apply
here, right?  I mean, they are Atlantians, but they
aren't in the Academie d'Espee, so it doesn't count,
right?

Elize
--- Sharon <sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Lightning wrote:
>
> > > with when you go.  Greg has a girlfriend now, so
> I don't worry about him
> > > hitting on you.
> >
> > And this would prevent him from hitting on her
> how? ;-)
>
> 	Isn't that your job?  I could lend you some weapons
> of mine - it's
> bound to help :)
> >
> 	Constanza the generous, kind, and helpful

> human about problems, send
> mail to owner-academie at pbm.com

=====
"Laughter is the sun that drives winter