academie: KWDS

Debbie Halstead jebbydo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 12:59:50 PDT 2001

Perhaps merely convenient . . .
;-)
Deb
--- Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:
> > > Besides, he only hits on women I'm interested
> in, and he
> > > may have forgotten by now that you came in on
> *my* arm.  :)
> >
> > But now that we have reminded him...
>
> I may be getting old, but my memory isn't THAT
> bad...
>
> -- Gregory Blount

> human about problems, send
> mail to owner-academie at pbm.com

=====

Dragon Knife Company -- www.dragonsupply.com

Head Scientist-Clan McArgh's Super Secret Sacred Muppet Labs
GMOSS Jebby Do of Psi-Phi
Lady Deborah McArgh, Known as the Cynical of Isenfir
Seneschale of the Shire Of Isenfir

"It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes." - Jimmy Buffett