academie: Re: Twentieth Year Band

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 09:57:08 PDT 2001

Red-faced with embarassment, I neglected to include in the listing of band
members His Excellency (and my dear friend) Baron Corun MacAnndra, who
delighted us with his mastery of the period tabor drum.

The slight was unintentional, yet this fittingly gives members of the band
yet another opportunity to demonstrate their seemingly unending patience
with me....  :)

Ashamed for my oversight, I remain faithfully yours,