academie: Next up, University

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:34:20 PDT 2001

OK.. that's what i get form leavign 20 Y with out sitting down to chat with
judith.. but no problem if judith could email me her write up-history stuff
so I am a little better with it  I would greatly appraciate it. but from my
memory , it started with the basic saltoroolo piva, and was introduced in
partners  and not wihfree range of motions, slowly introducing into the mix
circleing  twirling, and other patterns that make stuff interesting

please commment on this

Marion