academie: Vard's Cell Phone

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 12:46:14 PDT 2001

I am going off-line here soon, so any last-minute business that requires my
attention will need to be done either face-to-face, or via the phone.

My home # is 301-737-0437, but I will be helping the Barony pack-up a couple
of vans' worth of items for installation at the site tomorrow, so I do not
know when I will be home.  I have a machine there, so I can call you back.

My cell # is 301-481-6067.  I will try to have that on me tonight and as
much as feasible tomorrow.

Thanks!