academie: Order of Dance for 20yc

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Thu May 24 11:09:37 PDT 2001

<<But then who will by *my* partner?>>

Well, if you would like to learn, perfect and perform, in two days, some of the most complicated two-person dances the 15th c. has to offer, you are welcome to it! :)
   (hey, how does it feel to be fought over, Greg, even if we are only using you for your dancing ability?)

<<>the suite need to be?  Or do I have volunteers to do Mercantia also (I need
>three men)?

Don't we all? ;-)>>

Nah, my one man is PLENTY for me....;-)

Judith