academie: OT: Private Blue Angels Show

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 11:56:38 PDT 2001

Just so everyone can appreciate the sacrifice I'm making to direct the
dancing at 20th year -- and so I can pout -- here's what I would be doing
this Friday night if not for the Welcome Ball.  :)

-Vard
------------------
Get up close and personal with Air Expo’s star performers at the Meet the
Performers Party May 25 from 6 to 11 p.m. at the NAS Pax River Cedar Point
Officers’ Club.

Those with station access will have the unique opportunity to meet their
favorite Air Expo performers, including the Navy’s Flight Demonstration
Squadron, the Blue Angels, and aerobatic pilot Patty Wagstaff.

Guests will have front row seats in their own ‘private’ performance as
Wagstaff, glider aerobatic pilot Manfred Radius, and the F-14 and A-10
Demonstration Teams take to the skies in a twilight show over the Chesapeake
Bay.   (Shucks, that sounds AWESOME!)

This year’s extravaganza will feature a wide assortment of hors d’oeuvres
and desserts. Tickets are limited and may be purchased for $20 per person at
the Recreation Office, the Patuxent Landing Restaurant and the O’Club. Those
attending should enter through gate 1 after 6 p.m.