academie: Fwd: Troll Listing

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:44:42 PDT 2001

I'm sure talkative today, eh?  (Yeah, like *that* something new!)

If anyone in the Academie would be interested in sitting troll with Judith
and I on Saturday morning (8-11am), we would greatly appreciate it.  The
8-11 shift is supposed to be one of the heaviest, and we can *really* use
your help.  We only need two warm bodies.

I'm bringing coffee and doughnuts, and a boombox with dance music.  The
other Saturday morning activities are:

8-9:30  Breakfast
10-11   Authorizations
10-11:30 Queen's Brunch
10-Noon  Page's Academy
10:00   Oak Auction Starts

So, unless you're a fighter, a queen, or a page, there's nothing to miss by
sitting troll with Judith and me.  :)

If interested, please let the Troll-o-crat know (Heather Kriebel,
Heather at Kriebel.com)

Thanks!
-V