academie: Post-Juniversity dancing

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:36:32 PDT 2001

Forwarded from the Merry Rose.  This is (I'm guessing) our post-revel.  I
already have two reservations at Shoney's, anyone else coming?

-V

Greetings from the autocrat for the Atlantian University #53, TH Lady
Ginevra  de'Rossi,

Arrangements have been made for a Post University dessert Revel at the
Shoney's Inn on Washington Rd.  There is a dance floor and speakers for
dance music.  It is BYOB and food.  The ballroom will be open from 8 pm
until 2 am.  Members of the Shire will be donating items for the dessert
table, but please feel free to bring something to share.  It will be
possible at this University to have a hotel room that is only 1/2 mile from
the site, have a free continental breakfast, swimming pool and a revel all
at the same location.

Here is the rub; they have said that if we can get 20 reservations they will
only charge us $100 for the ballroom.  So far there are only 8.  So please,
if you are planning on staying in a hotel at University, please make your
reservations at the Shoney's Inn as soon as possible.  There's also time to
switch reservations from another hotel.  Please remember to mention the SCA
when making your reservations.