academie: Order of Dance for 20yc

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Mon May 21 14:42:53 PDT 2001

::clearing her throat and coming forward::

I am the one who requested that Earl of Salisbury Pavanne be present on the
list...Although I am not sure if I would be the one to pick it at the
ball...but it would give me a chance to dance with my favorite partner ;-)

Rowen ferch Rhys, who likes Earl of Salisbury and doesn't care if Master
Greg scolds her for it!