academie: University / Help!

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 07:44:38 PDT 2001

Okay, here's the plan.  Rather than cancel this class, we're going to try to
have it with a substitute teacher.  We don't yet know who that will be, but
we won't make anyone teach 3 classes at University.

Several people are capable of teaching this -- we had a lot of folks take
this class from Judith at the Symposium, and Judith will be at 20th Year
this weekend to teach anyone else who may want to learn -- so I do not
anticipate a problem.  We will probably have a decision made by this time
next week, and I will contact the Chancellor to let him know about the
instructor change.

FYI, all of the other instructors have checked-in, so barring a last minute
problem, all of our other classes are a "go".

-V