academie: Dancing after University

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 17:19:56 PDT 2001

All:

Well, it appears that there *might* be an opportunity for a post-University
dance/ball after all.  I've been contacted by the good folks in Bordervale
Keep, and it looks like they've found a way to make this work.  I'll know
more in a day or so.

SO... if you're going to University, please plan on hanging around
afterwards.  If you're not sure if you're going, please reconsider, because
we can use all the experienced dancers and instructors we can get our hands
on.  :)

Remember, though this event in on Atlantian turf, this is a joint
Atlantian/Meridian event, and our dance repertoires are different.  For
example, in Atlantia, we dance stuff from period....   :)

-V