academie: Dancing kids at 20th Year

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 17:05:38 PDT 2001

I'm including a message to me from Mistress Allasondrea regarding kids'
dancing at 20YC next weekend.  To summarize, here's what she'd like:

1 - An hour of instruction Sunday (starting at either 10 or 11am) for their
10-16 year olds, for them to subsequently dance in the 20YC Pageant.

2 - An hour of instruction either Saturday or Sunday for the 5-9 year olds.
(The children's activities are from 1-4 each day).

This is certainly doable, but I'd like to check to make certain that there
will be a couple of us available for these.  Can I see a hand or two?
Please?  :)

-V