academie: University / Help!

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri May 18 15:57:22 PDT 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 05:23:06PM -0400, Edvard Gayer wrote:

> Judith will be unable to attend University, so her 2nd hour class on
> Medieval Peasant Dances is in jeopardy.  I did not get the opportunity to
> take her class at the Symposium, so I do not know whether this is something
> that someone else can just step in and teach in her stead or not.  If this
> class has to get cancelled, is there anyone else attending Juniversity who
> might want to teach something during 2nd hour?

I'd volunteer, but I don't *know* I'll be there. The class is
extremely easy to teach, and Judith can provide the teacher with a
fairly good writeup which describes the sources behind these dances.
But it would really help if you saw her teach it, for example at
"nothing but dance" in Isenfir. Anyone? We can also offer a crash
course at 20th year, at which both Judith and I will be present.

-- greg