academie: University Lodgings

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 15:00:21 PDT 2001

I have reserved two rooms at the "official" University hotel for two nights
apiece.  Arrival is on Friday night (June 1), departure on Sunday (June 3).
Each room has two double beds, with space enough for four folks per room.

If someone wants the second room, please contact me soon and we'll transfer
the reservation into your name.  If nobody wants the second room, I will
release it back to the hotel after 20th year.  Note, the discounted group
rate ($35) is only guaranteed for reservations made before May 25th, so if
you wait until after 20th year, the price may go up.

Below is the blurb from last month's post to the Merry Rose about the hotel.
  Again, if you want the second room, let me know soon!

-Vard

There is a block of 48 rooms reserved for the Atlantian University in June
at the Shoney's Inn on Washington Rd.  It is 1/2 mile from the site
(Westside High School).  It's $35 per night for 4 people. Amenities include
a free continental breakfast and a pool.  It is also close to any kind of
restaurant you could desire and various recreational activities.

They will hold this block until May 25th.  When you call for reservations,
mention the SCA.
Shoney's Inn
3023 Washington Rd.
Augusta, GA  30907