academie: A Knight's Tale

Shuskey Lisa elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 06:58:42 PDT 2001

One of our new fighter-guys, after the movie, asked me
which dance that was...  Our group is full of
authenticity-oriented folks, and I heard a lot more
sighs than laughs.  Our consensus - as long as you
were looking at it as a fairy tale, not a historical
movie, it was kinda cute.  But then you figured that
out pretty quickly.

The blacksmith looked familiar, but I've never heard
of "Neverwhere" - has she been in anything else?

Elize
--- MICHAEL S LYONS <CORILLA at prodigy.net> wrote:
> I saw "A Knight's Tale" Saturday afternoon - beat
> you to it, Vard. ;)
> (or maybe it should have been "Chaucer's Tail"?)  A
> really fun movie.
> You know, if you can get the musicians to play
> Bowie...
>
> -John
>
> PS  Ah, the blacksmith - I don't know if she looked
> to have the muscles for
> a blacksmith, but who cares.   What was
> "Neverwhere"?  Haven't heard of that
> movie.