academie: Re: Vard's dirty dancing

MICHAEL S LYONS CORILLA at prodigy.net
Mon May 14 04:14:35 PDT 2001

I saw "A Knight's Tale" Saturday afternoon - beat you to it, Vard. ;)
(or maybe it should have been "Chaucer's Tail"?)  A really fun movie.
You know, if you can get the musicians to play Bowie...

-John

PS  Ah, the blacksmith - I don't know if she looked to have the muscles for
a blacksmith, but who cares.   What was "Neverwhere"?  Haven't heard of that
movie.