academie: NoVa dance practice

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 21:45:16 PDT 2001

I saw "A Knight's Tale" Saturday night... can we learn some of the dances
they did in the movie?  I'm particularly fond of that 14th Century French
dance they did to Davie Bowie.  < tongue in cheek >

-Vard

PS - If you've seen the movie and recognized the blacksmith, but couldn't
quite figure out where you've seen her before...  she played "Door" in
Neverwhere.  :)